General Disclaimer for Flourishing Dharma Pty Ltd. T/A: Rosebud Health Store
The General Disclaimer for Guy & Michelle Dharma, www.rosebudhealthstore.com.au, www.michelledharma.com and any services offered, paid or otherwise by Guy & Michelle Carter Owners of Flourishing Dharma Pty Ltd, Trading as: Rosebud Health Store & including in-house services offered by volunteers/staff/practitioners is as follows:
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE: I acknowledge that the services provided by Rosebud Health Store Staff does not in any way, constitute legal, financial, medical, psychiatric or other professional advice and that any private consultation, conversation, written material, audio recordings or promotional material is not to be misinterpreted as such.
Regarding supplements and vitamins: Always read the label, if symptoms persists please see your doctor. Supplements do not replace a healthy diet.
Psychic Readings & Private Consultations:
I understand that a bell will rung 5 minutes before the end of my pre-paid session. Extensions (if available) are charged at $50 per 30 minutes which must be paid before the session can continue.
Refunds: Full refunds are issued without question for first time customers in any psychic/healing appointments if the session is ended within 15 minutes (via phone) or within 30 minutes (in person). Requests for refunds after the above mentioned times will not be issued. I understand that future bookings may not be granted after requesting a refund.:
All appointment confirmations are sent to you via email where, if required you are able to be easily re-schedule without any cost incurred.
“I (customer/client) certify that I am at least 18 years old to purchase any of the services offered by Guy & Michelle Dharma in the role of Psychic. I understand that the Psychic has the right to refuse to answer questions during a session, I also understand that the Psychic is at liberty to cancel appointments at anytime, without reason, in which case a full refund would be issued to you as the customer/client.
LIABILITY: Guy & Michelle Dharma, and the websites affiliated (www.michelledharma.com) including online social media and booking/administration sites (Rosebud Health Store on Instagram & Facebook) are not liable for any direct, indirect, or incidental, consequential, or punitive damages arising from using the services outlined in this psychic reading, healing session, class, or document, including both general and specific psychic advice.
NOT PROFESSIONAL ADVICE: I acknowledge that the services provided by Guy & Michelle Dharma do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, medical, psychiatric or other professional advice and that any private consultation, conversation, written material, audio recordings or promotional material is not to be misinterpreted as such.
PSYCHIC PREDICTIONS: I agree that since references to the future and outcomes are based on potentials, possibilities, and probabilities at the time of the reading. based on my actions and other people's actions or inaction's and due to interpretation as to what was said at the time of the reading, that there is no guarantee on the accuracy rate of a reading, session, or consultation.
MEDICAL READINGS, MEDIUMSHIP & ETHICAL CODE: By engaging in a reading, I understand that the Psychic does not diagnose illnesses, and will not answer questions that require prediction of death and that whilst spiritual and philosophical discussion regarding life after death is welcomed, any mediumship questions or readings may have a time limit. The Psychic will not engage in readings that are considered unethical or invasive to the privacy of the client or members of the public.
Disclaimer for Yoga
YOGA - INJURIES AND/OR EXISTING MEDICAL CONDITIONS: I will notify the yoga instructor if I have any medical conditions. If at any time I feel discomfort or strain, I will gently come out of the posture. I understand that I may rest at any time during the class. As is the case with any physical activity, I understand that the risk of injury, even serious or disabling, is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. I assume full responsibility for any and all damages, which may incur through participation.
YOGA DOES NOT SUBSTITUTE MEDICAL ATTENTION: I understand that Yoga classes and/or private 'Yoga Therapy' is not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment.
PREGNANCY & YOGA: If I am pregnant, become pregnant or I am post-natal or post-surgical I must notify the instructor. It is my responsibility to obtain my physician’s approval to participate. I also affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to practice yoga and participation is at my own risk.
1. Practitioner Membership allows you to attend all meditation or yoga classes as listed on the practitioner timetable. This now includes Friday evening events such as Sound Healing and Ceremonies, totalling approximately 15 classes per week. Excludes weekend workshops and spiritual development circles.
2. All administration (bookings, payments, timetable management and tech support for zoom etc) is managed by Rosebud Health Store (RHS). Please contact our RHS admin staff on 03 5986 1005 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm for booking management. We are happy to assist you with all enquires.
3. Membership payments are strictly direct debit only. Sign up is made via our website or in store.
4. Members can attend any practitioner class without making a booking, however this does not ensure a place will be available and you MUST sign in on arrival. All other classes/events not listed practitioner memberships require separate booking and payment prior to attendance.
5. Book in your classes to ensure your spot. Do this via our website, using your membership code (generated with your membership sign-up). You can book all your appointments in advance and then adjust as you need to. Every booking generates an email confirmation which gives you the option to cancel or reschedule at anytime. When you cancel or reschedule your class via the email link, your teacher is notified also.
6. 2. Class attendance: Doors open 10 minutes prior to class commencement. (Entry via Rosebud Health Store). Entry is not permitted after class begins.
7. It is a requirement that you keep your contact details (email address and phone number) emergency contacts, health and payment details up to date with us at all times.
8. Our timetable is subject to change. If a class is cancelled by us for any reason you will be notified via email and text at the earliest time possible.
9. Your membership is for a minimum 6 month term, it is considered on-going and will automatically renew.
10. Membership cancellation requires 14 days notice. Early exit fee is $25. To cancel your membership you can email us via email@example.com. or contact us during business hours on 03 5986 1005.
11. By signing up as a member you the terms and conditions as outlined on our website regarding injury liability, privacy laws and our limitations regarding professional/medical advice. Full details can be found at www.rosebudhealthstore.com.au (see tab T's & C's).
12. Memberships are strictly non-transferable.