PRACTITIONER MEMBERSHIP T&C's
1. Practitioner Membership allows you to attend all meditation or yoga classes as listed on the practitioner timetable. This now includes Friday evening events such as Sound Healing and Ceremonies, totalling approximately 15 classes per week. Excludes weekend workshops.2. All administration (bookings, payments, timetable management and tech support for zoom etc) is managed by Rosebud Health Store (RHS). Please contact our RHS admin staff on 03 5986 1005 Monday to Friday 9am - 5pm for booking management. We are happy to assist you with all enquires.
3. Membership payments are strictly direct debit only. Sign up is made via our website or in store.
4. Members can attend any practitioner class without making a booking, however this does not ensure a place will be available and you MUST sign in on arrival. All other classes/events not listed practitioner memberships require separate booking and payment prior to attendance.
5. Book in your classes to ensure your spot. Do this via our website, using your membership code (generated with your membership sign-up). You can book all your appointments in advance and then adjust as you need to. Every booking generates an email confirmation which gives you the option to cancel or reschedule at anytime. When you cancel or reschedule your class via the email link, your teacher is notified also.
6. 2. Class attendance: Doors open 5 minutes prior to class commencement. (Entry via Rosebud Health Store). Entry is not permitted after class begins.
7. It is a requirement that you keep your contact details (email address and phone number) emergency contacts, health and payment details up to date with us at all times.
8. Our timetable is subject to change. If a class is cancelled by us for any reason you will be notified via email and text at the earliest time possible.
9. Your membership is for a minimum 6 month term, it is considered on-going and will automatically renew.
10. Membership cancellation requires 14 days notice. Early exit fee is $25. To cancel your membership you can email us via firstname.lastname@example.org. or contact us during business hours on 03 5986 1005.
11. By signing up as a member you the terms and conditions as outlined on our website regarding injury liability, privacy laws and our limitations regarding professional/medical advice. Full details can be found at www.rosebudhealthstore.com.au (see tab T's & C's).
12. Memberships are strictly non-transferable.